Calling all Artists, Organizations, and Schools
We are actively seeking Featured Artists and Community Partners who are interested in collaborating on puzzles.
If you think you have the perfect puzzle image, we'd love to see it. We also believe that rules are meant to be broken and we do not want to discourage you from sharing your work with us. We will add any interested local artists to our list for consideration of current and future puzzle releases.
That being said, we are currently looking for images that meet the following criteria.
- Image “fills the frame” with identifiable areas of interest, sharp lines, or clear gradients.
- 10% or less of the total puzzle image is single color or out-of-focus
- Image is unique, creative, colorful, and eye-catching
- Image has local thematic or cultural relevance
- Image has 2:3 or 4:5 aspect ratio with high enough resolution to print 16"x24" or 16"x20" at 300dpi.
- We are unable to consider most art that contains branded, copyrighted, or trademarked content, licensed characters, or depictions of individuals and property that would require special permissions. We may make exceptions for work that has a local depiction for which permissions can be easily obtained.
- No AI generated art
- We only consider finished art and are currently not commissioning pieces
To submit artwork for consideration: Please put your artwork in an album on Google Photos and share the album with email@example.com